1. WHAT IS THIS?
‘In Absentia Dei’ is a live cinematic experience, filmed at a secret location in Poland. Legions can choose to view the curated director’s cut or through selectable multi-camera angles. Streamed in 4K.
Please be advised, the contents of this performance may offend, especially those with religious beliefs. If you choose to proceed, you do so of your own volition and waive any demands for compensation or apology from the band. 18+
2. WHEN IS THIS?
The main event will be premiered on the 5th September 2020 via www.behemoth.live at
8pm CEST / 7pm BST / 2pm ET / 11am PT. The show will be available for all ticket purchasers for 72 hours after initial broadcast.
The pre-show event will take place at 7pm CEST/6pm BST/1pm ET/10am PT over on Behemoth’s YouTube account
3. HOW CAN I WATCH THE MAIN EVENT?
For the multi-cam option, please see the technology requirements HERE.
Log in to www.behemoth.live using the email and password created when purchasing your tickets. Only logged in users will be able to see the stream. It works from mobile or desktop, one device at a time. Casting/Airplay will be available once the show is live. F
4. WHAT IS THE PRE-SHOW? HOW CAN I WATCH?
The pre-show features behind the scenes footage of Behemoth during show rehearsals, with interviews from band and crew. We also have a live set from New York-based avant-garde metal band Imperial Triumphant. This will be hosted on behemoth.live, Youtube AND social media from 7pm CEST and you do not need a ticket to watch!
5. CAN I BUY MULTIPLE TICKETS?
Yes - if you bought multiple tickets on the same account, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat button in the bottom right corner to send a message with the other viewer’s email address. You will only be able to watch the stream through one device at a time per registered email address.
6. WHAT PAYMENT METHODS CAN I USE TO PURCHASE TICKETS?
Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Maestro, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Paypal
7. I CAN'T MAKE THE LIVE STREAM, CAN I STILL WATCH THE SHOW?
Yes, the Director's Cut will be available for all ticket purchasers for 72 hours after initial broadcast. Just log in using the email and password created when purchasing tickets to the VOD page.
8. WILL THE LIMITED EDITION MERCH BE AVAILABLE AFTER THE SHOW?
The limited-edition show merch will be available for the 72-hour period after the show on www.behemoth.live, then it will disappear. All exclusive products are made to order, fulfilment will begin from the 9th September.
For the full merch range, head over to our official merch stores:
9. PROBLEMS WITH THE QUALITY OF LIVE STREAM
Automatic resolution is 1080p, however the user will be automatically (or manually) upgraded or downgraded depending on the strength of their internet connection (ranging from 360p to 1080p). If you are continuing to experience issues, please contact the live help desk. Should the event endure a mass technical issue, we will address this during the stream.
HERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO FOR A BETTER VIDEO EXPEREINCE
- If you aren't already on one, join a stable Wi-Fi connection (rather than cellular data)
- Please try refreshing your browser If you aren't already using Safari, Firefox or Chrome - please try one of those 3
- Even if you have full bars to your router, that doesn't mean your router has a good connection to the internet. If you're wondering about your internet speed, please use Google's free internet speed test.
10. PROBLEMS WITH LOGGING IN
We encourage all users to test their log in ahead of the stream to solve any issues ahead of time.
Please contact customer services - email@example.com or use the live help desk (bottom right corner).
11. NO SOUND!
If the stream appears to be working but you have no sound...
- First confirm that the mute button is off in the bottom corner of the player. Please try refreshing your browser
- That not it? Here are some troubleshooting articles specific to your computer:
MacOs Audio Help
Windows 10 Audio Help
12. HOW DO I STREAM TO MY TV?
Apple users can cast via AirPlay on IOS & Mac and or chromecast via chrome desktop browser - Instructions
PC & Android via Chromecast with the Chrome browser - Instructions
13. PROBLEMS WITH MERCH/BUNDLE ORDERS
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order reference number & email address
COULDN'T FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
For merchandise questions, please contact email@example.com with your full name, reference number & email address.
For livestream questions contact customer services:
Live Help Desk (Chat box in the bottom right corner)
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Support is available via chat M-F from 9-5PM Central, as well as two hours before the show! Outside of these hours, your questions will be answered in the order they are received.